There are lots of things happening at this year’s Church Fair (9th July 2016). Here is a list of some of the activities for which you can volunteer:-
- Silent Auction – please contact Colleen Proctor if you would like to assist with requests, if you have an item to donate or if you would like to help run the stall.
- Buy the Book – help required 10am on Friday 8th July to move the books
- Fish Pond
- Bottle Booth – please contact Janet Guy
- Book Stall & Treasures from the Attic – please contact Carol Peacock
- Children’s Games – please contact Frankie Gowing if you would like to assist. The games will be all set up and if you can help for 1 hour between 10 and 3:00 it would be greatly appreciated. Frankie is looking for 25 helpers and you can choose which game to assist with.
- Face Painting
- Tea Room/Cafe – MJ Weeks
- Weight of the Bottle
- Clean up
If you have any other suggestions please contact the church wardens. There is a poster up in the Church House with a list of the activities for which you can put your name down